Chocolate Bliss Bites Recipe
Bliss Bites are high in Fiber and protein. They help to support the nervous system and aid in exhausted adrenals! They also help to enhance strong digestion. They provide excellent support for the digestive tract, liver, kidneys and blood! And while they should not replace a meal they can definitely replace that candy bar craving!!
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup carob powder*
- 1/4 cup powdered cacao*
- 1 tablespoon bee pollen*
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cinnamon*
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cardamon*
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger*
- 1/2 raisens
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* items are products we carry and can be purchased by the ounce.
In a large bowl mix cup sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, oatmeal, carob powder, bee pollen, cardamon, cinnamon, ginger, and raisins. In a separate bowl combine honey (or maple syrup) almond butter and vanilla. Then mix your wet and dry ingredients together and stir until well mixed. Form 1/2" diameter size balls with your hands. Refrigerate. These will last in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!
Recipe is Courtesy of Master Herbalist & Author Brigitte Mars.